Your Search Results
Use this resource - and many more! - in your textbook!
AcademicPub holds over eight million pieces of educational content for you to mix-and-match your way.
Experience the freedom of customizing your course pack with AcademicPub!Not an educator but still interested in using this content? No problem! Visit our provider's page to contact the publisher and get permission directly.
Educational Leadership and Reform:
By: Wayne K. Hoy; Cecil Miskel;
2006 / Information Age Publishing / 9781607524700
- Ch 1: Examining School Achievement Over Time: A Multilevel, Multiple-Group Approach
- Ch 2: Instructional Leadership: Its Nature, Meaning, And Influence
- Ch 3: Assessing Leadership Effects On Student Learning: Selected Challenges For Research And Program Evaluation
- Ch 4: School Leadership In The 21st Century: Broadening The Base
- Ch 5: Leadership As A Master Class: Joining Role And Task In The Practice Of Educational Administration
- Ch 6: Distributed Leadership: Leadership Practice And The Situation
- Ch 7: Talking Leadership:Conversation Analysis And Distributed Leadership
- Ch 8: Systemic Reform Up Close (And In The Trenches): A Multiyear Case Study Of An Outlier School
- Ch 9: LegitimatingPrivatization:The Politics Of Sylvan Support Centers In The Baltimore Public School System
- Ch 10: Toward A Human Capital Development Strategy: Uncovering The Approaches Used By A High School Principal To Support Teacher Learning
- Ch 11: The Complexity Of Gender-Role Stereotyping Effects In High School Principal Selection
- Ch 12: Some Current Threats To Humanistic Pupil Control
- Ch 13: Measuring Organizational Citizenship Of Schools: The OCB Scale
- About the Contributors