Your Search Results
Use this resource - and many more! - in your textbook!
AcademicPub holds over eight million pieces of educational content for you to mix-and-match your way.
Experience the freedom of customizing your course pack with AcademicPub!Not an educator but still interested in using this content? No problem! Visit our provider's page to contact the publisher and get permission directly.
Contemporary Perspectives on Play in Early Childhood Education:
By: Olivia Saracho; Bernard Spodek;
2003 / Information Age Publishing / 9781607525271
- Ch 1: Understanding Play and it's Theories
- Ch 2: Spontaneous Play in the 21st Century
- Ch 3: Theories of Pretense, Mental Representation, and Humor Development: Answers and Questions
- Ch 4: Play in School- The Teacher's Role: Reforms and Recent Research
- Ch 5: Young Children's Play and Cognitive Style
- Ch 6: On the Relation Between Play and Symbolic Thought: The Case of Mathematics Manipulatives
- Ch 7: Play and Early Development and Education: The Instantiation of Parental Belief Systems
- Ch 8: Play in Children: An Attachment Perspective
- Ch 9: The Teening of Preschool Play
- Ch 10: Early Childhood Educational Play