Your Search Results
Use this resource - and many more! - in your textbook!
AcademicPub holds over eight million pieces of educational content for you to mix-and-match your way.
Experience the freedom of customizing your course pack with AcademicPub!Not an educator but still interested in using this content? No problem! Visit our provider's page to contact the publisher and get permission directly.
Grounding Leadership Theory and Research: Issues, Perspectives, and Methods
By: Ken Parry; James R. Meindl;
2002 / Information Age Publishing / 9781607525455
- List of Contributors
- Ch 1: Salient Biases in Discussion and Research On Leadership
- Ch 2: Aesthetics in Leadership
- Ch 3: Viewing the Dispersion of Leadership Through a Power Lens: Exposing Unobtrusive Tensions and Problematic Processes
- Ch 4: Influence, Institutional Theory, and Language: An Analysis of Popular Management Discourse on Downsizing
- Ch 5: A Grounded Leadership Theory With Insights Into Entrepreneurship
- Ch 6: Building Theory in Leadership Through Electronic Networking
- Ch 7: Triangulation In Action: Integration of Qualitative and Quanitative Methods to Reseach Environmental Leadership
- Ch 8: Grounded Theory: Creating Valued Leadership Research through Partnering
- Ch 9: Reinterpreting the Multifactor Leadership Questionaire
- Ch 10: A Story Of Missed Opportunities: Qualitative Methods for Leadership Research and Practice
- Ch 11: Models, Methods, and Triangulation: Researching the Social Processes in Our Societies